Turning part or all of your transportation needs to a courier company may feel like you’re losing your ability to control who makes your deliveries. If you have managed your delivery services in-house, that means that you likely had the ability to interview each candidate to ensure that they are a safe driver and will represent your organization well to customers.
Orbit Same Day takes special care to ensure that each courier who works for our organization is screened and most importantly, that they understand that as your service provider, they are an ambassador of your organization.
Every Independent Contractor (IC) that we work with at Orbit Same Day:
- Provides a Motor Vehicles Report with the state that they are licensed in
- Undergoes and thorough background check with our trusted third-party providers
- Participated in a 7-panel drug screen
- Provides information on their current motor vehicles insurance
- Completes Orbit Same Day’s new IC orientation that focuses on customer service, uniform policy, and more
In some cases, our customers have other requirements that they ask they we complete. This could include Standard Operating Procedure review, office / warehousing badge services, and others.
Regardless of your specific requirements, we know that each of our drivers will be good representatives of your organization and the credentials needed to be trusted with your products.